Cree Lighting Square LED
Street & Area Light
Conceived with a classic design, the Cree Lighting Square LED luminaire has a simple shape which integrates in practically all environments. It’s robust housing contains a stand-alone light engine powered by Cree Lighting’s technology and features the NanoOptic® Precision Delivery Grid™ optic system.
With a wide range of optics and a choice of mounting brackets, Cree LED Square Series offer flexibility to suit many applications, including street lighting, outdoor parking lots, or as a spotlight for architectural details of monuments and facades.
Note: This is a legacy product and may be no longer available in all variants listed. Please contact us for more information.
- Classic simple design
- NanoOptic® Precision Delivery Grid optic
- CRI: Minimum 70 CRI (80 CRI / 3000K available upon request*)
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K or 5700K
- Limited Warranty: 5 years on luminaire
- Mounting: Wall mount, side arm, adjustable arm & yoke mount
- LED engine retrofit kit available for existing HID Square luminaires. Contact us for more.
|PRODUCT||VERSION||OPTIC||INPUT POWER||CCT||INSULATION CLASS||VOLTAGE||FINISH||OPTIONS & VARIANTS|
|SMISquare LED||E||2LGType II Long
275Type II Short 0.75
210Type II Short 1.0
2SHType II Short
3SHType III Short
3METype III Medium
4METype IV Medium
|Many options available - see spec sheet for details.|
See Spec Sheet under 'Downloads' tabs for detailed variation information.